It’s Our RESULTS That Work
Whether your client has been injured as a result of an accident at work or on the road, we can provide objective documentation for the case. Your client is closely supervised and is educated on safety techniques to prevent further injury. During treatment, your client has the right to decline, modify, or continue with any and all activity. Our Industrial Rehabilitation Evaluation services, including Functional Capacity Evaluations and Work Hardening/Work Conditioning programs can determine what your client can safely and consistently perform. REHAB AT WORK is a part of the team that brings your client’s case to settlement.
- Licensed and credentialed clinicians
- Highly trained and specialized staff in Industrial Rehabilitation
- Research based and standardized testing and protocols
- Actual, objective performance based documentation
- Qualified expert witness
- Court testimony experienced staff
- Neutral, independently owned company
- Supervision and education in functional safety
REHAB AT WORK has both clinical and administrative bilingual staff at multiple locations. If this service is required, we will do our best to accomodate your needs.